READY FOR A CALLING, NOT JUST A PAYCHECK? DO YOU WANT TO MAKE AN IMPACT IN SOMEONE's LIFE?
DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES, INC offers weekly paychecks, paid time off, affordable insurance and a great place to work!
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
STATUS: Full Time (Bartholomew County)
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday 8am till 4:30pm
SUMMARY: This person will be assisting in our Columbus office. The position includes answering phone calls with excellent communication and also preparing, scanning, and the electronic filing of paperwork. Applicant must also have excellent computer skills, be familiar working with spreadsheet applications, and have the ability to use other basic office equipment. This position also includes multitasking and prioritizing tasks upon due dates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
- Prepares and routes memorandums.
- Prepares, routes, and maintains records such as notices, minutes, resolutions, policies, service statistics, and transactions.
- Acts as custodian of documents and records.
- Prepares and files documents with governmental, regulatory, licensing, and similar agencies and organizations.
- Answers and directs phone calls to appropriate department.
- Composes and types correspondence.
- Prepares photocopies and facsimiles of various documents.
- Produces or records information in spreadsheet or similar format.
- Performs other administrative and clerical duties.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour