JOB TITLE: Behavior Clinician
SERVICE AREA: Columbus
SUMMARY: Job duties will include completing functional assessments, development and implementation of behavior support plans, training of support staff and active participation in interdisciplinary teams.
- Develops and trains staff/families to implement clients’ treatment or care plans based on identified needs, goals, and objectives.
- Monitors clients’ progress and modifies treatment as necessary.
- Seeks the appropriate and necessary clinical supervision.
- Maintains the necessary documentation and client records associated with services delivered; offers professional analysis or opinion of client information reviewed and interprets relevant clinical data.
- Provides training, direction, or input as requested to other employees and to families in area of clinical expertise.
- Participates in supervision, meetings, and professional development activities, and special projects and assignments as required or approved.
- Assist with the elimination of barriers, which restrict individuals with disabilities from community inclusion.
- Be able to complete duties with minimal supervision.
QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s Degree in social work, clinical psychology or special education, with five (5) years of experience in a human services field, including experience with assessments and plan development.