JOB TITLE: Day Program Manager (Jackson)
STATUS: Full Time
SUMMARY: Directs and coordinates activities of department(s), unit(s), or functions by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Responsibilities include: Oversight of client programming throughout day to day operations, preparation, management and reporting of financial outcomes, staff supervision, maintain quality program & industrial standards.
• Reviews goals, objectives, production requirements, schedules, and/or other key expectations and outcomes to plan department operations.
• Plans operations, establishing priorities and sequences.
• Prepares operational schedules and coordinates activities to ensure quantity and quality of products or services meet specifications and expectations.
• Reviews reports and resolves problems to ensure minimum costs, optimal quality, and to prevent delays and deficiencies; assures that program(s) and services meet applicable standards and regulations and takes action to intervene when deficiencies are identified.
• Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
• Participates in developing policies and procedures; ensures the proper and timely implementation of established policies and procedures.
• Compiles, stores, and retrieves program and production data and related program and service data.
• Oversees department(s) budget; monitors expenses and participates in generating revenues.
• Participates actively in public relation and market activities associated with services delivered.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelors Degree and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.