Direct and manage all administrative personnel functions for the agency, ensuring that personnel functions operate effectively, appropriately, safely, cost-efficiently, and within the regulations set forth by licensing and funding agency standards.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Administer staff recruitment efforts for the agency.
- Administer staff retention efforts for the agency.
- Assist with the administration of the staff training program.
- Serve as agency specialist for personnel issues.
- Assist with the administration of all staff benefits.
- Oversee the administrative duties of the human resources department.
- Budget and plan for the Human Resources department.
Bachelor’s degree or two (2) years of administrative experience, effective and professional oral and written communication skills, the ability to read and interpret financial data and legal statements, the ability to function in an office environment.
A Master’s degree and two (2) years of administrative experience; or a Bachelor’s degree with five (5) years of administrative experience, a background in Human Resources, knowledge and experience with programs in the Microsoft Office Suite, the ability to function well in a team environment.
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Job Type: Full-time