Time to hit the greens again for a great cause! The 33rd Annual DSI Golf Classic takes place once again at the stunning Otter Creek Golf Course in Columbus, IN. All proceeds from this popular outing benefit infants and toddlers with disabilities.
- 18-hole designation & start determined by luck of the draw
- Buffet lunch and on course beverages
- Prizes after play
- Tee package gift
- A buffet lunch catered by Rolling Pin starts at 11:00 AM, followed by tee time at 12:30 PM.
FEES: $130 per person/$520 per foursome
ONLINE HERE (Please email your foursome list to email@example.com)
QUESTIONS? Call 812-376-9404
HOLE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
$200 EACH OR $500 FOR THREE (3)
Sponsors as of May 14, 2018
- White River Broadcasting
- Garland Company
- Thomasson, Thomasson, Long & Guthrie, P.C.
- Keller Development, Inc.
- JA Benefits
- PIP Printing of Columbus
- Pepsi Co in Seymour, IN
- Century 21 Breeden Realtors - Scott Taskey
- Eagle Group
- Marilyn Omstead
- Dell EMC
- Amphenol Advanced Sensors