Job Title: Community Living Team Lead
Responsible To: Teresa Siekmann
Location: Washington, IN
Status: Full time (40 hours)
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops an individualized approach to client care or service delivery, including the establishment of goals and objectives in such areas as daily living, basic job skill development, social development, or recreational skills.
• Monitors and records clients’ progress in meeting goals and objectives; modifies service plan as indicated.
• Communicates as necessary with clients’ family and other service providers in clients’ interest.
• Maintains files and documents as required; prepares correspondence, writes reports, summarizes statistical information, and carries out similar administrative tasks associated with client care.
• Serves as a role model and instructor to clients.
• Participates in meetings, committee assignments, and special projects as required.
• Assist with the elimination of barriers, which restrict individuals with disabilities from community inclusion.
• Will be required to help fill extra shifts