JOB TITLE: Employee Support Mentor
STATUS: Full Time
SUMMARY: Help identify and address the needs and concerns of new and existing employees; support and advise employees in their roles to ensure success and understanding of their position within the agency with a positive and team-oriented approach.
The Essential Functions for this position include:
- Working with staff, support and advise the development of high quality care in each program;
- Support effective communication between management and staff; establish and maintain respectful and professional relationships with peers, teammates and other agency personnel;
- Create individual plans for mentorship for each staff and integrate the plan into the daily routine for that staff;
- Assist in new-employee on-boarding, training and on-going staff development, as requested;
- Maintain required CPR/1st Aid/AED trainer certification and provide training, as requested;
- Actively participate on the Human Resources team, as well as with other assigned committees and workgroups.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Diploma, with at least two (2) years’ experience as a DSP or working within the field of developmental disabilities. Experience in Human Resources preferred but not required.
This position will report to the Training Manager.