STATUS: Full-Time Position (Decatur County)
SUMMARY: Job Development/Job Coaching, meetings with referral sources, monthly reports/billings. Compile data for job development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assesses clients’ needs and establishes goals and objectives in response to these needs. Monitors clients/ progress and modifies service plans as necessary.
• Evaluates clients’ achievements of goals and objectives, and reports this information to designated persons and agencies in clients’ interest.
• Assist clients’ obtain and maintain community employment.
• Communicate and Advocate on behalf of clients’ with various entities.
• Maintain various statistics and service-related data in support of client care, reimbursement, and related functions.
• Writes reports and prepares similar documentation related to client services.
• Participates in designing and implementing client programs.
• Participates in overseeing and monitoring volunteers, new employees, students, interns, and similarly situated individuals that may require orientation, training, or similar support.
• Participates in meetings, special projects and assignments, public relations and marketing efforts, and professional development activities as assigned or approved.
• Assist with the elimination of barriers, which restrict individuals with disabilities from community inclusion.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.