JOB TITLE: House Manager - Group Home
Begin your journey on a new career path and you can make a positive impact on the lives of others!
Developmental Services provides care for people with disabilities in their homes and communities. We strive to help those with disabilities maintain their independence and reach their goals! DSI is more than a place where employees earn a paycheck, it's a community working together to provide care for those who need it most.
Benefits of working with DSI – Weekly Pay, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Training, Mileage Reimbursement, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Recognition Bonuses and Perks!
- Reviews goals, objectives, schedules, and/or other key expectations and outcomes to plan department operations.
- Plans operations, establishing priorities and sequences.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates activities to ensure quantity and quality of products or services meet specifications and expectations.
- Reviews reports and resolves problems to ensure minimum costs, optimal quality, and to prevent delays and deficiencies; assures that program(s) and services meet applicable standards and regulations and takes action to intervene when deficiencies are identified.
- Observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves program and production data and related program and service data.
- Oversees home budget; monitors expenses and participates in generating revenues.
- Assesses clients’ needs, strength, and limitations.
- Develops an individualized approach to client care or service delivery, including the establishment of goals and objectives in such areas as daily living, basic job skill development, social development, or recreational skills.
- Monitors and records clients’ progress in meeting goals and objectives; modifies service plan as indicated.
- Communicates as necessary with clients’ family and other service providers in clients’ interest.
- Maintains files and documents as required; prepares correspondence, writes reports, summarizes statistical information, and carries out similar administrative tasks associated with client care.
- Serves as a role model and instructor to clients.
- Participates in meetings, committee assignments, and special projects as required.
- Assist with the elimination of barriers, which restrict individuals with disabilities from community inclusion.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Pay Rate: $13.50/hr