Industry Program Manager (Columbus, IN)
STATUS: Full Time
Responsibilities include: oversight of day program services provided to people with disabilities, management of daily operations, staff supervision, and customer service.
Required skills: good verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills focus on customer satisfaction, basic computer skills and willingness to work in a team environment for positive outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews goals, objectives, production requirements, schedules, and/or other key expectations and outcomes to plan department operations.
- Plans operations, establishing priorities and sequences.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates activities to ensure quantity and quality of products or services meet specifications and expectations.
- Reviews reports and resolves problems to ensure minimum costs, optimal quality, and to prevent delays and deficiencies; assures that program(s) and services meet applicable standards and regulations and takes action to intervene when deficiencies are identified.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Participates in developing policies and procedures; ensures the proper and timely implementation of established policies and procedures.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves program and production data and related program and service data.
- Oversees department(s) budget; monitors expenses and participates in generating revenues.
- Participates actively in public relation and market activities associated with services delivered.
Bachelor’s Degree and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.