STATUS: Full Time (Daviess County)
SUMMARY: Identify and address clients’ needs for various basic agency services; performs those duties as prescribed and authorized by a physician and carries out activities in a residential setting.
• Assesses clients’ needs in area of specialization.
• Develops and implements clients’ treatment or care plans based on identified needs, goals, and objectives.
• Monitors clients’ progress and modifies treatment as necessary.
• Seeks the appropriate and necessary clinical supervision.
• Applies sound theory of nursing, social work, education, or other identified area of specialization or expertise in clients’ interest; assures that services delivered are age-appropriate and realistic in light of clients’ individual abilities and goals.
• Maintains the necessary documentation and client records associated with services delivered; offers professional analysis or opinion of client information reviewed and interprets relevant clinical data.
• Provides training, direction, or input as requested to other employees in area of clinical expertise.
• Participates in supervision, meetings, and professional development activities, and special projects and assignments as required or approved.
• Assist with the elimination of barriers, which restrict individuals with disabilities from community inclusion.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be registered and legally licensed LPN and two years related experience or training preferred.