JOB TITLE: Production Manager Sandstone (Madison, IN)
STATUS: Full Time
SUMMARY: Responsibilities include production scheduling, customer service and communication, following guidelines as established by customer for quality control, training new production workers, shipping and receiving and other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
• Reviews goals, objectives, production requirements, schedules, and/or other key expectations and outcomes to plan department operations.
• Plans operations, establishing priorities and sequences.
• Prepares operational schedules and coordinates activities to ensure quantity and quality of products or services meet specifications and expectations.
• Reviews reports and resolves problems to ensure minimum costs, optimal quality, and to prevent delays and deficiencies; assures that program(s) and services meet applicable standards and regulations and takes action to intervene when deficiencies are identified.
• Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
• Compiles, stores, and retrieves program and production data and related program and service data.
• Oversees department(s) budget; monitors expenses and participates in generating revenues.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.