JOB TITLE: Program Manager Assistant (Greene County, IN)
SUMMARY: To identify and address clients’ needs for various basic agency services. Client programming oversight, ISP’s, Regulatory Compliance, and Management of Financial Outcomes of Programs supervised Staff supervision and Leadership to Ensure Quality Programming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews goals, objectives, production requirements, schedules, and/or other key expectations and outcomes to plan department operations.
• Prepares operational schedules and coordinates activities to ensure quantity and quality of products or services meet specifications and expectations.
• Reviews reports and resolves problems to ensure minimum costs, optimal quality, and to prevent delays and deficiencies; assures that program(s) and services meet applicable standards and regulations and takes action to intervene when deficiencies are identified.
• Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
• Compiles, stores, and retrieves program and production data and related program and service data.
• Assist with the elimination of barriers, which restrict individuals with disabilities from community inclusion.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If interested, please complete the attached internal application and submit to the Recruiting Department by 4-10-2019.