36th Annual Golf Classic
The Golf Classic supports DSI Children's Services throughout South-Central Indiana.Sign up!
Sign up for the DSI Newsletter to stay up to date on events, client activities and community involvement!Sign-up Now!
Start a rewarding career as a caregiver to support individuals with disabilitiesLearn More
QIDP- Jackson Co. and Bartholomew Co.
STATUS: Full Time
SUMMARY: To identify and address clients’ needs for various basic agency services. Client programming oversight, ISP’s, Regulatory Compliance, and Management of Financial Outcomes of Programs supervised Staff supervision and Leadership to Ensure Quality Programming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assesses clients’ needs, reviews goals, objectives, requirements, schedules, and/or other key expectations and outcomes to plan operations.
• Develops and implements clients’ treatment or care plans based on identified needs, goals, and objectives.
• Monitors clients’ progress and modifies treatment as necessary.
• Maintains the necessary documentation and client records associated with services delivered.
• Participates in supervision, meetings, and professional development activities, and special projects and assignments as required.
• Prepares operational schedules and coordinates activities to ensure quantity and quality of services meet specifications and expectations.
• Reviews reports and resolves problems to ensure minimum costs, optimal quality, and to prevent delays and deficiencies; assures that program(s) and services meet applicable standards and regulations and takes action to intervene when deficiencies are identified.
• Participates actively in public relation and market activities associated with services delivered.
• Assist with the elimination of barriers, which restrict individuals with disabilities from community inclusion.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.