JOB TITLE: Quality Control/Safety (Sandstone, Madison, IN)
STATUS: Full Time
SUMMARY: Provide leadership for quality and safety program to ensure conformance with ISO, OSHA, CARF. Ensure that all work performed meets quality standards of the customer. Inspection and verification of all outgoing orders. Assure safe and efficient use of equipment and tools. Ensure confidentiality of client information at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Repairs and maintain equipment, facilities, or agency property.
• Prepares, routes, and maintains records such as notices, service statistics, and transactions.
• Coordinates schedules, production activities safety checks, and other processes.
• Gives information to customers and/or employees.
• Carries out various office functions, such as producing memorandum and other correspondence, operating office equipment, etc.
• Participates on committees and special projects as assigned or approved.
• Maintains and updates files.
• Assist with the elimination of barriers, which restrict individuals with disabilities from community inclusion.
QUALIFICATIONS: H.S. Diploma or GED; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.