REGIONAL ART SPECIALIST
• Demonstrate skills and support individuals’ creativity in a direct support role for individuals with disabilities
• Provide an artistic outlet for individuals to express themselves in a variety of art mediums including but not limited to: painting, drawing, photography, theatre, music, dance, pottery, jewelry-making, etc.
• Conduct direct support art programming on a regular basis each month at each facility (Greensburg, Scipio, Madison, Seymour, New Castle) in addition to time spent with Columbus area clients.
• Administrative Support for Art Programming in all six communities, including: Curriculum Development/ Writing, Community Outreach, Administration of art sales for the Rising Star Creations Art Studio, Conduct virtual programs through supports such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams
Education in art-related field and/or equivalent experience preferred.
If interested in this position please submit a completed internal application that is attached to Katie Cox in HR or firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE: HR Recruiting Specialist
STATUS: Full or Part Time
LOCATION: DSI- ALL COUNTIES
SUMMARY: Recruit qualified employees; represent DSI in the community for the purpose of recruiting qualified employees. Screen and process potential applicants, administer appropriate testing, perform initial interviews, conduct appropriate background checks and needed credentials of potential applicants. Evaluate employment information to determine trends, best practices and suggestions for improvement. And to ensure the confidentiality of client/staff information at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews information to ensure minimum costs, optimal quality, prevention of delays and deficiencies, and compliance with regulations. Intervenes when deficiencies are identified.
• Assists in the development, revision and monitoring of standard operational and working practices to assure compliance with regulations.
• Monitors allocation of resources to assure that expenses remain within budgetary guidelines.
• Establishes and maintains systems for reporting and recording key information.
• Assures that documents are completed, distributed and stored in accordance with applicable procedures and regulations.
• Assures that workspace is maintained in a safe, clean, and orderly fashion; alerts designated housekeeping, maintenance, or other appropriate facility management staff to the need for repairs and maintenance.
• Communicates regularly with coworkers and supervisor regarding expectations, direction and feedback.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If interested, please complete the attached internal application and submit to email@example.com