Program Manager – Daviess County, IN
SUMMARY: To identify and address clients’ needs for various basic agency services. Client programming oversight, ISP’s, Regulatory Compliance, and Management of Financial Outcomes of Programs supervised Staff supervision and Leadership to Ensure Quality Programming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews goals, objectives, production requirements, schedules, and/or other key expectations and outcomes to plan department operations.
- Plans operations, establishing priorities and sequences.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates activities to ensure quantity and quality of products or services meet specifications and expectations.
- Reviews reports and resolves problems to ensure minimum costs, optimal quality, and to prevent delays and deficiencies; assures that program(s) and services meet applicable standards and regulations and takes action to intervene when deficiencies are identified.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Participates in developing policies and procedures; ensures the proper and timely implementation of established policies and procedures.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves program and production data and related program and service data.
- Oversees department(s) budget; monitors expenses and participates in generating revenues.
- Participates actively in public relation and market activities associated with services delivered.
- Assist with the elimination of barriers, which restrict individuals with disabilities from community inclusion.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.